GATE #6: Khandi Alexander/Alexx Woods

« Older   Newer »
Lusiana
view post Posted on 27/2/2009, 20:06

Welcome to the Miami International Airport, Khandi/Alexx's fans!

Photobucket

Ground rules:

.: Since not all the italian people are able to watch s7 (or whatever the season is aired in the U.S.A at the same time) here we can talk about s7 episodes, but whenever you talk about possible rumors or spoiler for future episodes (in the USA) please put them in a spoiler box;
.: Don't offend the actor and the other posters;
.: Be respectful of the private life of the actor, avoid to post rumors not officially confirmed;
.: Credit the source where you take your infos;
.: Have fun!

*WF*
view post Posted on 27/2/2009, 20:45

Ok I'm gonna be the first one to post here since Alexx is one of my fav. characters ever!!!

She's just too cute and I loved her character. She was like a mother and I just can't get over her character.
I cried too much when she left the show :cry: :cry:

SPOILER (click to view)
Thank god she came back to save Calleigh ( I was one of those lucky Italians who was able to watch this episode). Loved her return!

Go Alexx!! You rock! :B):

Lusiana
view post Posted on 27/2/2009, 20:47

She is absolutely the team's mother. I love when she has that mothering look! Something like: I caught you stealing cookies from the cookie jar...LOL!

*WF*
view post Posted on 27/2/2009, 20:54

Didn't you just love her in scenes like this?

*A: ah ah do whatever you want!!! I'm not responsible for YOUR troubles!!*
Gotta love her in moments like this image image

Lusiana
view post Posted on 27/2/2009, 20:58

Like the time Delko gave back to Natalia the bracelet which was not her...Alexx's face was priceless!!!

*WF*
view post Posted on 27/2/2009, 21:06

Oh gosh I just couldn't help laughing during that scene just because of her face. You can so read her mind just by looking her face!!!

5 replies since 27/2/2009, 20:06   135 views