Watch out! s7 on your way!!, Spoler thread #1

« Older   Newer »
*WF*
view post Posted on 27/2/2009, 19:54

Here we are with the area most of us love.

Here we can talk about s7, its episode and some juicy spoilers

Ground rules:
.: Since not all the italian people are able to watch s7 (or whatever the season is aired in the U.S.A at the same time) here we can talk about s7 episodes, but whenever you talk about possible rumors or spoiler for future episodes (in the USA) please put them in a spoiler box
.: Do not offend the actor and the other posters;
.: Be respectful of the private life of the actor, avoid to post rumors not officially confirmed;
.: Credit the source where you take your infos;

Most important:
Have fun! image

And now let's talk about s7 :B):

Lusiana
view post Posted on 2/3/2009, 11:47

USAToday has published this article on the new CSIMiami couple...

'CSI: Miami' characters succumb to attraction

By Bill Keveney, USA TODAY

A kiss isn't just a kiss on CSI: Miami.

When crime scene investigators Calleigh Duquesne (Emily Procter) and Eric Delko (Adam Rodriguez) embrace in tonight's episode (CBS, 10 ET/PT), it consummates an attraction hinted seven seasons ago, and starts a clandestine relationship that complicates life for them, their colleagues and their supervisor, Horatio Caine (David Caruso).

"It's a huge addition to the show. The audience waited a long time to see this, and for them to finally get the payoff, I hope they're enjoying it as much as we are," Rodriguez says.

Viewers have wondered since Season 1, when Delko thanked Calleigh for letting him sleep the previous night on her sofa. That the writers could wait an unusually long time to bring the relationship to fruition is a luxury of success, executive producer Ann Donahue says.
FIND MORE STORIES IN: Oklahoma | Rodriguez | Procter | CSI Miami | Season | Caruso | Veronica Lake | Horatio Caine | Ann Donahue

"If we had answered it in the first or second year, that would have been too soon. Now, you truly know the characters getting involved."

Stirring romance into a criminal procedural, which tend to share little DNA, adds a welcomed fresh angle to a seventh-season hit (No. 15, with 13.1 million viewers) whose core remains unchanged: Horatio and his team using forensics to catch bad guys.

"The relationship of Delko and Calleigh has become its own character in the show," Procter says. "It makes the show different. It's nice to have a subtle change in structure."

As evidence of that difference, the two get together on the Miami set for a sexy, glamorous photo shoot, the first in their experience on the show.

"Usually, our photo shoots are very group-oriented, and it's always the same stance, that sort of wide-legged, hand on hip, featured weapon," Procter, 40, says.

Today's isn't. They pose in a doorway — Procter in a tight, gun-metal-gray outfit, Rodriguez in a white shirt, black tie and dark pants — trying to get comfortable. As they do, shooting heats up. Rodriguez puts his hand on Procter's waist, then hips; the blond Procter, doing her best Veronica Lake, plays with his tie, which eventually becomes a playful lovers' prop.

"We started working our way into it," Rodriguez, 33, says after the photo shoot. "There's so much respect there, we're like, 'OK, are you comfortable with this?' Then you start settling into it and you go, 'C'mon, let's just go for it.' "

Embarking on their relationship in the show, there was a bit of unease as well, because of their longtime real-life friendship, Rodriguez says. It would have been easier had they just been introduced. "It was awkward at first, because you know somebody so long and then all of a sudden it's like, 'Hey, you guys are in love.' "

To get it right, Procter practiced the first kiss with her real-life boyfriend, a music producer she prefers not to identify. "The first time, he goes, 'Don't do it like that.' I said, 'Why?' He said that's how a mom kisses her son. So I took it in the other direction, and he said, 'Don't do it like that.' "

It wasn't the easiest adjustment for on-set colleagues, either. Procter cites the reaction of Joey Kraft, a crewmember who has held a light for her close-ups for seven seasons.

"He's a very outgoing, big personality. He'll stand there and we'll joke and joke and then they'll call 'action!' and I'll do the scene," Procter says. "When we were doing the kissing scene, he was standing next to us and he wouldn't look at me."

The screen chemistry between Procter and Rodriguez — along with Caruso, the remaining cast originals — inspired the story line, Donahue says. However, the characters needed time to grow out of old identities, Delko as a player and Calleigh as the woman with the wrong guy.

A relationship "was always in the back of our minds," Donahue says. "When did it take a real turn? After he got shot (two seasons ago), we saw Delko depend on Calleigh. She would cover for him, (but) it was more than friends covering. And you realize, 'Oh, you're in love.' "

In a recent episode, Delko finally declared his need for Calleigh as she lay unconscious in a hospital bed. Going forward, Donahue promises romance and repercussions, but won't say how long the love story will last.

With a couple of months of episodes under their belts, Rodriguez says the relationship is easier to play and has become fun.

Does that mean more kissing?

"I hope so," he replies.

Emily Procter and Adam Rodriguez shoot a bunch of photos about the onscreen couple, just one is around right now, which is the one which was in the article...

Photobucket

As always I'll try to be the first one to find them all... ;)

Personal idea: I don't like the couple but all I have to say is that the only thing that makes me happy about them is all the publicity they are making for Emily Procter.... :shifty:

Glad to tell you all that Rick Stetler will be around really soon.... :shifty:

*WF*
view post Posted on 2/3/2009, 20:41

Well I'd still avoid any kind of advertising for this couple 'cause I think we've already enough ;), but yeah I think it's good for Em ;) .

I know lots of you are going to hate and yes kill me, but I think I can cope with the Eric Delko we see in this pic image image

Lusiana
view post Posted on 2/3/2009, 21:41

I'm backing you on this...he is far better than on the episodes in this pic!!!

CSI MIAMI 7x17 Divorce party PROMO

Edited by Lusiana - 3/3/2009, 14:35

Emily's Knight
view post Posted on 3/3/2009, 21:22

Hey y'all!

Please don't hate me for straying off topic for a moment....but would you mind horribly if I offer a reaction to the picture from the shoot that Lu put up.........THUD!!!!! :o:

By the way WF, that's not Delko in the picture behind our Goddess....IT'S ME! (I said that to Lu one time that I'm the one Calleigh kissed at the end of the last eppy....Lu responded and said I was better than Delko anyway...needless to say I blushed! LOL!) :lol:

Lusiana
view post Posted on 7/3/2009, 11:04

Promo pix from Target Specific:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks to Delkolover

Press releases

CSI: Miami - Episode 7.19 - Target Specific - Press releases

"Target Specific" - A home invasion becomes much more when the team finds out they're being targeted by the Russian mob, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, March 23 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Horatio Caine............................. David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne....................... Emily Procter
Eric Delko............................. Adam Rodriguez
Ryan Wolfe............................... Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp................................ Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista........................... Eva La Rue
Dr. Tara Price............... Megalyn Echikunwoke
Kyle Harmon............................. Evan Ellingson

RECURRING CAST:
Michael Travers......................... Chris Redman
Ivan Sarnoff.............................. Andrew Divoff

GUEST CAST:
Megan Hamilton............................. Judy Marte
Patrick Garrety........................... Steven Brand
Zoe Belle..................................... Ashley Scott
Tony Ramirez........................... Joe Maganiello
Cameron West......................... Rob Kerkovich
Sergei Patrenko.................. Michael Khmourov
Mindy Simms........................... Christie Herring
Allison............................... Katherine Schmoke
Paramedic #1........................... Jessica Manuel
Paramedic #2.............................. Randy Evans
WRITTEN BY: Tamara Jaron

DIRECTED BY: Sam Hill
Source: CBS

CSI: Miami - Episode 7.20 - Wolfe In Sheep's Clothing - Press releases

"Wolfe In Sheep's Clothing" - When Ryan is kidnapped, he's forced to betray Horatio and the team, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, March 30 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Horatio Caine............................. David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne....................... Emily Procter
Eric Delko............................. Adam Rodriguez
Ryan Wolfe............................... Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp................................ Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista........................... Eva La Rue
Dr. Tara Price............... Megalyn Echikunwoke

RECURRING CAST:
Dave Benton............................... Wes Ramsey
Mark Gantry............................... Josh Hopkins
Billy Gantry.................................. Tanner Blaze

GUEST CAST:
Ian Warner..................................... J. Downing
Cynthia Lang................................ Emily Foxler
Jim Colton..................................... Aaron Behr
Ben Porterson.............................. David Zayas
Andrei............................... Dimitrie Diatchenko
Principal Jennings....................... Miguel Najera

WRITTEN BY: Krystal Houghton

DIRECTED BY: Carey Meyer

Source: CBS

~ Cinderella
view post Posted on 7/3/2009, 11:19

Uaho,these promo pic are very beautiful,in particular Cal,because here she's very pretty...her shirt too :rolleyes:

*WF*
view post Posted on 7/3/2009, 12:27

CITAZIONE (~ Cinderella @ 7/3/2009, 11:19)
Uaho,these promo pic are very beautiful,in particular Cal,because here she's very pretty...her shirt too :rolleyes:

So do you want to attack her so that you can obtain that blouse? :ph34r:

Here are also some other promo pics from 7x20 - "Wolfe in Sheep's clothing"

imageimageimage

I know they're very small, but that's all we've got for now ;)
Thanks to FallenforFlack

Lusiana
view post Posted on 7/3/2009, 12:58

Ok, I'm putting on my SuperLu suit and going to save my Love! RYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAN! Don't be afraid, I' coming to save you!

Lady I
view post Posted on 11/3/2009, 09:10

OMG
*Ila are trin to connet her brain with english*

Well what I see??? Welcome Mike!!!!!!! :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: Wow a Knight :shifty: :shifty: My name is Ilaria nice too meet you

*Ila's brain burn for 79% after this... Is hard to speak english muahahahahahah*

Now the spoiler... Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww How is beautiful Em??? Dammit I hate She is too beauty i'm jealous :alienff:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww My little bull what they've done him?????
*Started her music and her trasformation*

*SM:I'm sailor moo I'm here to punish you in the name of Miami let it go Ryan or you tasted my dark power coward*

:shifty: I'm a very SuperHero muahahahahah after this Mike runaway muahahahah no please don't go :shifty:

Emily's Knight
view post Posted on 24/3/2009, 14:38

Hey y'all!!

I'm still here (it's just been insane here in the Goddess's hometown the last week!) :(

I can sum up Calleigh's performance in "Target Specific" in one word: "Angelic" :wub:

....and of course, since it is my trademark....pillows please......THUD!!!! :wub:

Lady I
view post Posted on 7/4/2009, 11:56

CITAZIONE (Emily's Knight @ 24/3/2009, 15:38)
I can sum up Calleigh's performance in "Target Specific" in one word: "Angelic" :wub:

I agree... Em is very good actress :wub: I was so scared when tha guy put her head in the bag!!! :shifty: :shifty: But as I had just say now she is iron lung girl and no more bullet girl!!! :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

*I'm sorry for my little english but I'm justified I'm not fine cough cough etchiuuu :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: *

*WF*
view post Posted on 7/4/2009, 20:44

CITAZIONE (Lady I @ 7/4/2009, 12:56)
CITAZIONE (Emily's Knight @ 24/3/2009, 15:38)

I agree... Em is very good actress :wub: I was so scared when tha guy put her head in the bag!!! :shifty: :shifty: But as I had just say now she is iron lung girl and no more bullet girl!!! :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

*I'm sorry for my little english but I'm justified I'm not fine cough cough etchiuuu :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: *

Oh gosh you must be suffering from Delkits (it's a very rare illness :ph34r: ) :ph34r:

I do think she has a iron lung, that must be the only reason why she's still alive LOL

12 replies since 27/2/2009, 19:54   527 views