GATE #2: Emily Procter/Calleigh Duquesne

« Older   Newer »
Lusiana
view post Posted on 27/2/2009, 19:49

Welcome to the Miami International Airport, Emily/Calleigh's fans!

Photobucket

Ground rules:

.: Since not all the italian people are able to watch s7 (or whatever the season is aired in the U.S.A at the same time) here we can talk about s7 episodes, but whenever you talk about possible rumors or spoiler for future episodes (in the USA) please put them in a spoiler box;
.: Don't offend the actor and the other posters;
.: Be respectful of the private life of the actor, avoid to post rumors not officially confirmed;
.: Credit the source where you take your infos;
.: Have fun!

Emily's Knight
view post Posted on 27/2/2009, 20:33

Emily's Love Slave Knight in Shining Armor here...just leaving the first comment about the most awesome character on the show!

*WF*
view post Posted on 27/2/2009, 20:37

CITAZIONE (Emily's Knight @ 27/2/2009, 20:33)
Emily's Love Slave Knight in Shining Armor here...just leaving the first comment about the most awesome character on the show!

Welcome on board Mike. image
We're very happy to have you here in this particular thread ;)

Can't wait to talk about Emily/Calleigh with you!!

ps: I love your nickname :lol:

Lusiana
view post Posted on 27/2/2009, 20:41

I knew you wouldn't miss this chance to talk about Emily, I'm sure you'll be our dearest poster!
Thanks for being here, Emily's love slave in Shining Armour! ;)

Here is the first pic to talk about, Emily's fans...

Photobucket

Emily at the 2009 Grammy Awards. Wasn't she just the cutest being on the Earth?

*WF*
view post Posted on 27/2/2009, 20:47

This is one of my fav. looks she has ever had.
Gotta love the way she's dress, her jewlery and, above all, her smile. I really missed it in these last months and when I saw her on the red carpet with this smile I was "OMG!!!" :woot: .

Though, I'm pretty sure that Lu know which one is my fav. look ever of Emily :P

Lusiana
view post Posted on 27/2/2009, 20:54

Talking about...

Photobucket

This?

Andree Agassi 2007, you know I have every pic you can dish out... :shifty:

Emily's Knight
view post Posted on 27/2/2009, 21:02

OK first things first......HEY Y'ALL! (and yes that is something our Goddess Emily would say) Let me make my formal introduction first....

My name is Mike; I do live in our Goddess's hometown of Raleigh, NC; and I used to be known affectionately everywhere as Emily's official "Love Slave". Then Lusiana asked me to post a reply to a horrible article that an equally horrible writer wrote about how nice emily was at the Grammys. Lusiana addressed me as Emily's "Knight in Shining Armor" which just made me combine my old and new title to become our Goddess Emily's official "Love Slave Knight in Shining Armor".

I'm just too happy that this Goddess Emily lovin' site is now open....I'm equally happy to be the first "international visitor".

Last but not least, my reaction to the picture can only be described with my trademark response......THUD! :wub:

OK, I'm a bit more steady now (I mean seeing such beauty all at once is hard on us Knights!)

The Goddess Emily just looked absolutely incredible at the Grammys! Then again...she always looks awesome, no matter what function she attends!

*WF*
view post Posted on 27/2/2009, 21:02

CITAZIONE (Lusiana @ 27/2/2009, 20:54)
Talking about...

Oh gosh you read my mind!!! :woot:
I just loved that event and I really can't get over her cuteness in it!!!

How can't you love this smile????
It's just impossible!!! :shifty:

Mike here I'm with a pillow for you LOL and btw great introduction. I'm really honoured to have you here :D

Lusiana
view post Posted on 3/3/2009, 14:33

Emily Procter was interview by Khmx, here is the podcast:

Em's interview

Emily's Knight
view post Posted on 3/3/2009, 16:37

*The stealth jet pulls into the Miami Internationl Airport and Mike strolls in...dizzy from hearing the Goddess's angelic voice!*

Hey y'all!

First of all, y'all been patiently awaiting it....y'all know it's gonna happen..so here it comes....pillows please!!!..........THUD!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!! This is just evidence and proof of what a Goddess our Emily is!!! Not only does she look like an angelic Goddess....but after starting my day off right and listening to the podcast......she sounds like an angelic Goddess too!!! :wub:

I'm sure this won't surprise any of you when I say that my heart started racing when she said she was going to be coming home to Raleigh for 3 whole weeks....when I heard that I was like "when my Goddess Emily!!! I'll serve you Bojangles sweet tea and sausage biscuits when you do!!!!" LOL! :lol:

Thanks for sharing Lusiana!!!!! (you just wanted me to go THUD! today now didn't you??!!) :P

Have a great day everyone....after hearing that heavenly voice, I've no doubt everybody will!!!! :woot:

Mike

*Mike strolls out getting back on the stealth jet...still dizzy from hearing the Goddess's angelic voice!* :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by Emily's Knight - 3/3/2009, 16:47

Lusiana
view post Posted on 3/3/2009, 16:45

Here comes the pillow!!! LOL!

She was doing her laundry! LOL! What an image! :D :P

Emily's Knight
view post Posted on 3/3/2009, 20:46

*Mike's stealth jet lands...out he hops happily*

Hmmmm....I know how to do laundry too....imagine how interesting it would be doing laundry with her! LOL! :P

OK, this one is for my Italian friends who are maybe wondering what kind of a restaurant Bojangles is that our Goddess was talking about.....here's the Bojangles website....www.bojangles.com. I pass a Bojangles on my way to work every day and let me tell y'all, although their food will make your arteries close up ( :sick: LOL!), they make the best cajun chicken on the planet....and yes, their sweet tea is to die for! :lol:

I laughed when she talked about it because even before I heard this interview, I've jokingly said that if I ever saw our Goddess again, I would take her to Bojangles and feed her sausage biscuits and sweet tea by hand! (sorry, there I go gushing about my Goddess again!) :wub: :rolleyes:

*Mike hops back on the stealth jet and flies off!*

Lusiana
view post Posted on 26/3/2009, 20:57

BREAKING NEWS: Emily will present "The A-List Awards" on April 15th.

12 replies since 27/2/2009, 19:49   356 views