International arrivals - Welcome, Board reference guide

« Older   Newer »
*WF*
view post Posted on 27/2/2009, 19:16

Ladies and gentlemen, I’m glad to announce that we finally created an international section for this board.

We created it mainly for these very simple reasons:
- CSI:Miami is one of the most popular TV shows (let’s remember that, once, it was the most watched show all over the world, ever!)
- Some of us (mods and administrators) have lots of friends all over the forums (e.g. Talk CSI) and would enjoy the idea to share their opinions also in this forum.
- It’s always a good idea to try improving our English language skills :D

With this post we would like to welcome everybody telling them everyone is free to express their opinions, to post some spoiler and images on the episodes or characters.

We would also like to post some guidelines regarding
1) spoilers
2) shipper discussions
3) ground rules

Spoilers
1. Please let’s all remember that episodes will be aired in Italy far later than in the USA.
So if you discuss an episode which just aired in the USA, let’s not forget to put a spoiler code on your post since not all the italian people are able to watch it.

2. Please do not name sources if they're not major magazines (TV Guide, Entertainment Weekly, etc.) or well-known web columns like Ask Ausiello or Kristin at E! Online. Keep in mind that naming sources aside from these makes it likely that those sources will dry up.

3. Please do not link to any site illegally posting copyrighted material.

4. Please use good judgement when posting spoilers. A basic overview of the episode, interesting character moments and which characters are involved in the cases are the main points of interest. Giving away the ending of an episode or revealing who the killer is (for example) goes beyond "spoiling" interesting moments - it can ruin the episode.

5. If you don’t know how to use a spoiler code just look above your posting area and you’ll notice a button called “spoiler”. Just click on it and then write your post between the brackets.

Shipper discussion:
~ Shipper Discussions are designed to be FUN places for people to discuss their favorite FICTIONAL pairings. Shipping is NOT life or death - it's fun AND it's fiction. So, let's please not take things so seriously. If someone doesn't like your chosen pairing, SO WHAT? You do and that's all that should matter.

~ We expect EVERYONE to have RESPECT for the other posters in this forum and their ships. Treat other ships the way you want everyone to treat your ships.

~ It is NEVER appropriate to flame or bash another poster or group of posters. Negative comments and snide remarks towards others will not be tolerated in this forum.

~ If someone flames you, DO NOT respond. Notify a moderator and walk away.

Discussion of downloading
Unless legal sites such as 'Itunes', 'Amazon.com', Walmart.com' etc are mentioned where episodes/songs may be purchased, the discussion of downloading will not be permitted. Here's a snippet from the Board Rules:

"We cannot legally or morally condone tape-trading in episodes or downloading episodes online, and do not allow discussions on this matter. Any other copyright violations will also not be allowed."

Linking to sites such as 'CBS Innertube', 'ctv.ca', 'YouTube' etc are permitted as the content provided are free-streaming and/or moderated by the sites' owners.

Having more than one account

t is against Board Rules to have more than one account.

If you need any information or help just contact us:
*WF*
~ Cinderella
Lady I
Lusiana
annettina3

Please grab a chair and a glass of mimosa and enjoy your stay!!!

Edited by *WF* - 27/2/2009, 21:14

Emily's Knight
view post Posted on 27/2/2009, 21:27

Hey y'all!

Well the first international flight has arrived.....and I'm happy to say I am honored to be the first international fan to land at this great site!!!

Most of you probably know me from other sites. My name is Mike; and yes I also have the affectionate title of "Emily's Love Slave Knight in Shining Armor" (kudos to Lusiana for giving me that titile). I do live in Emily's hometown of Raleigh, North Carolina. I gained my fame meeting Emily at the Mannequin Ball in 2007 (that night became forever known as the "Night of Magic with my Goddess Emily") I can tell you that everything you read and see about Emily is completely 100 percent true.....having seen her with my own eyes, I can tell you that she is the most beautiful human being inside and out that I have ever seen! Let there never be any doubt...Emily is my Goddess!

Y'all are gonna have to get used to the noise of jet planes, because there is now a direct flight between Raleigh and this site.....and I'm gonna be on it all the time!!! :woot:

*WF*
view post Posted on 27/2/2009, 21:35

Mike again, you can't imagine how happy I am to have you here :B):

Oh don't worry I love the noise of jet planes :B):

Emily's Knight
view post Posted on 27/2/2009, 21:44

I'm totally happy to be here!!!!!! image

Oh yeah, you'll also need to get noises in here.....noises like "clink" and "clank"....those are noises that a Love Slave Knight's suit of armor makes!!! LOL :woot:

~ Cinderella
view post Posted on 27/2/2009, 21:52

Hi Mike,how are you?

I'm Federica and I'm so happy that you're here.You've been so fortunatelly because you've meet Emily!

I'm sorry if my english is not correct!

HIIIII!

*WF*
view post Posted on 27/2/2009, 22:01

CITAZIONE (Emily's Knight @ 27/2/2009, 21:44)
I'm totally happy to be here!!!!!! image

Oh yeah, you'll also need to get noises in here.....noises like "clink" and "clank"....those are noises that a Love Slave Knight's suit of armor makes!!! LOL :woot:

LOL you're too funny!! And what about some "thuds"? image

Emily's Knight
view post Posted on 1/3/2009, 04:17

First off, for you Frederica....it's good to meet you too!!! It's funny, it's been over 2 years now since I met Emily in Raleigh and I still get warm fuzzies every time I think about that night!

And to you WF....don't worry...when it comes to our Goddess Emily I'm be making plenty of THUD's!!!! (I'm gonna need a whole lot of pillows though!) :lol: ;)

*WF*
view post Posted on 1/3/2009, 13:37

CITAZIONE (Emily's Knight @ 1/3/2009, 04:17)
And to you WF....don't worry...when it comes to our Goddess Emily I'm be making plenty of THUD's!!!! (I'm gonna need a whole lot of pillows though!) :lol: ;)

Don't worry!!! I've already got a complete set of pillows just for you :D. Not to mention that I also have a defibrilator, just in case :P

Lusiana
view post Posted on 1/3/2009, 14:19

Hey, someone is having a party here...without me... :cry: :lol:

I expect to hear a lot of THUDs, Mike! It will mean we'll have many news and pics to show off hopefully!

~ Cinderella
view post Posted on 1/3/2009, 17:09

Sorry...but what does it mean "THUDs"???

Don't worry Lu...we've not finished yet!!!! image

Lusiana
view post Posted on 1/3/2009, 17:26

THUD is the noise our Mike does everytime he falls unconcious on the floor after seeing our Goddess Emily... ;)

~ Cinderella
view post Posted on 1/3/2009, 17:57

Ahhhhhh...now I understand!!!

LOL!

Emily's Knight
view post Posted on 3/3/2009, 20:32

*The stealth jet lands and Mike happily hops out*

Hey Cinderella!

That's exactly what a "THUD!!!!" is!!! It's hard for a red blooded man like me to remain on two feet when I look upon the majestic beauty of our Goddess!!! LOL!

SO! How do y'all like the new addition to my signature???!!!

Kudos to Lu for it!!!! I feel so "official" now!! :lol:

*Mike gets back on the stealth jet wishing his Goddess was on board with him!!! :rolleyes:

12 replies since 27/2/2009, 19:16   394 views